[homeles_ot-l] St-Joe's FW: Garage Sale info Sept 12

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Aug 18 16:07:43 EDT 2009

FYI

Call Melissa at St-Joe's 613-233-4095 ext. 223

Re: SUPER MASSIVE GARAGE SALE & BBQ on SEPTEMBER 12TH FROM 8AM TO 2PM, 151
LAURIER EAST

RESERVE A TABLE NOW FOR ONLY $25 OR DONATE YOUR GOODS TO US!

MAKE SOME DOUGH AND SUPPORT THE ST-JOE'S SUPPER TABLE.

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>

  _____