[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: Janurary 2010 Bridging courses

Terrie mocharebyl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:03:22 EST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Petra Watzlawik-Li <pwatzlaw at connect.carleton.ca>
Date: 2009/12/7
Subject: Janurary 2010 Bridging courses
To: PETRA_WATZLAWIK-LI at carleton.ca

 Hello everyone,

I have attached the posters for the January 2010 Bridging courses.  If you
know of someone who may be interested, feel free to pass on the poster.

Send me a message and let me know how university is going for you (if you’re
studying).

Thanks,

Petra

Petra Watzlawik-Li
Bridging Program Coordinator
and CIE Instructor
Centre for Initiatives in Education
Carleton University
613-520-2600 x3740

www.carleton.ca/cie

The information in this message, including any attachments, is privileged
and may contain confidential information intended only for the person(s)
named above. Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this
message in error, please notify Carleton University immediately by reply
email at the contact listed above and permanently delete the original
transmission from us, including any attachments, without making a copy.
Carleton University is fully compliant with the Freedom of Information and
Protection of Privacy Act and appreciates your cooperation in this matter.

--
Terrie ( mocharebyl at gmail.com )
“If you see an injustice being committed, you aren't an observer, you are a