[homeles_ot-l] Open Drug Use Forum--not to late to register!

Rob Boyd RBoyd at oasischc.on.ca
Mon Feb 2 21:35:22 EST 2009

Reminder that the Ottawa Coaltion on HIV/AIDS is presenting a Community
Forum on Open Drug Use in Ottawa:  An Integrated Response.

I can confirm today that we will have presentations from Ottawa Police
Services, the Canadian Mental Health Association of Ottawa and the
University of Ottawa Epidemiology Department.

There is no cost to attend and breakfast and a networking lunch are
included.

Please see attached poster for details.

Rob Boyd, Director
Oasis Program
Sandy Hill Community Health Centre
221 Nelson Street
Ottawa, ON  K1N 1C7
tel: (613) 569-3488
fax: (613) 569-3484

Confidentiality Notice:  This email message, including any attachments,
is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
confidential
and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or
distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
original
message.
email: rboyd at oasischc.on.ca