[homeles_ot-l] Happy New Year FW: Habitat for Humanity - Posters

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Jan 5 11:08:43 EST 2009

Happy New Year everyone! We’re off on another year of opportunities in our
work to end homelessness!

Below is a reminder from Habitat for Humanity.

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7
Cell 613-513-6647, 613-241-7913 ext 205

HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca,

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca