[homeles_ot-l] FW: Cathy Crowe Newsletter - January 2009

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu Jan 8 18:09:13 EST 2009

Hi all,

Occasionally I send around Cathy Crowe’s Newsletter for those who are new to
our listserv. You can subscribe to it directly at the end of her message.

Lynne Browne

Coordinator

Alliance to End Homelessness (ATEH)

147 Besserer Street, Ottawa, Ontario K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

HYPERLINK "mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca"lbrowne at ysb.on.ca

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____