[homeles_ot-l] SCAN legislation FW: Feb 5 for agencies-AttachedImage

Worsfold, Nancy Nancy.Worsfold at ottawa.ca
Mon Jan 12 16:04:54 EST 2009

What province was that Rob?  I am not aware that any of the provinces or territories that use SCAN use it in isolation from other approaches.
The only province from which I have seen any stats on displacement is Manitoba.  After 200 investigations they had only had 6 "repeat customers."  The Manitoba people believed, but could not prove, that the drug dealing was mostly moving to more discrete, less destructive modes of doing business.