[homeles_ot-l] Flu today

Eugene Williams ewilliam at swchc.on.ca
Thu Jan 15 10:55:50 EST 2009

Take care of yourself Lynne. Hope it is not too serious!

Every One Matters.
Chaque Personne Compte

Eugene Williams
Health Promotion Coordinator

Somerset West Community Health Centre
55 Eccles Street
Ottawa, Ontario  K1R 6S3
(613) 238-8210 ext. 2243
(613) 791-5174 - Cell

Our Web Site: www.swchc.on.ca
Email:  ewilliam at swchc.on.ca

The Association of Ontario Health Centres
http://www.aohc.org/

>>> "Lynne Browne" <lbrowne at ysb.on.ca> 14/01/2009 2:11 pm >>>

Hi everyone - I'm home ill with a nasty flu or food poisoning and I'll
follow up on things as needed as soon  as I'm able.

Lynne

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
Office 613-241-7913, ext 205
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

PLEASE ADD OUR ADDRESS,
homeles_ot-l at list.web.net
to your email contact list.

THEN email your homelessness and housing messages to that address to
reach the full list or to reply to a posting.

This list is not moderated; there is no editorial review.

Please try to keep messages to 200KB or less, including attachments, so
that all subscribers are able to receive them.

The listserv does not permit Blind copy, bcc, addresses or the use of
too many Send To addresses. The best thing is to email to this list on
its own.

The Alliance to End Homelessness does not verify the accuracy of
submitted messages nor necessarily endorse the opinions expressed by
message authors. Message authors are solely responsible for content of
their messages.

This email and any attachments are being transmitted in confidence
for the use of the individuals(s) or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary
or exempt from disclosure. Any use not in accordance with its purpose,
any distribution or any copying by persons other than the intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this message in error,
please notify the sender and delete the material.

Ce courriel et toutes les pieces jointes sont transmis confidentiellement
pour que la personne ou l'organisation a laquelle ils sont adresses les
utilise. Ils peuvent contenir des renseignements confidentiels, reserves,
de propriete exclusive ou a acces limite. Toute utilisation non conforme
a leurs fins, toute diffusion ou toute reproduction par une autre personne
que le destinataire ou les destinataires est interdite. Si vous recevez
ce message par erreur, veuillez en informer l'expediteur et supprimer le
communique immediatement.