[homeles_ot-l] Tomorrow at 830 - ATEH's first 1 AGM - reminder

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu Jan 15 14:37:01 EST 2009

Hi all,

Our first AGM is set to go for tomorrow. This reminder is late because I've been ill but hopefully most of you had it booked in already. Krackers Katering is bring a warm breakfast for 8:30! My flu may keep me home unfortunately.

Lynne

Please join us for breakfast

January 16, 2009

Our First Annual General Meeting

with Guest Speaker

Alex Munter

Executive Director

Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa

Speaking on

Solving Homelessness in
an Economic Crisis

What we can learn from
meeting the needs of homeless youth

Time:           8:30 a.m.

Location:   Canadian Mental Health Association Ottawa,

                      1355 Bank Street, 4th Floor, Boardroom A

Agenda:      8:30   Breakfast Together

                   9:00   Guest Speaker

                   9:45   AGM Business

1.     Report from the Chair: 2008 activities and 2009 issues on behalf of Steering Committee

2.     Report on 2008 from the Public Affairs Working Group and the Research and Evaluation Working Group

3.     Hearing from Members and Executive Directors

Lynne Browne
Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness
Office 613-241-7913, ext 205
147 Besserer Street, Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca