[homeles_ot-l] FW: Homeless Hub – Phase II

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Jun 15 14:51:53 EDT 2009

FYI . . . Lynne Browne

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

HYPERLINK "http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/"www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____

From: Susan Atkinson [mailto:satkinson at edu.yorku.ca]
Sent: June 15, 2009 2:20 PM
To: Susan Atkinson
Subject: Homeless Hub – Phase II

Hello everyone!

Finally, after much anticipation, Phase II of the Homeless Hub is complete!

Please visit us at HYPERLINK "http://www.homelesshub.ca"
\nwww.homelesshub.ca

In addition to the new look:

*     We have added to our library which now contains over 25,000
homelessness resources;

*     We've improved our search feature;

*     We've enhanced our Topics and Subtopics section;

*     We've added an Education section with curriculum units and resources
for teachers and students;

*     We've added networking tools that allow you to create a personal
profile;

*     connect to your own research; add resources to your favourites; "talk
back" to and rate the resources;

And much more!

To begin, please "Register" and follow the easy instructions to create your
profile.  Once that is complete, you will be able to use all the features
mentioned above.

So, please explore the new site, interact using our many new features and
offer your feedback.

Thanks and enjoy!

Please spread word of the new Homeless Hub to everyone in your networks.  We
appreciate your support!

Sincerely,

The Homeless Hub Team

Regards,

Susan Atkinson, Administrative Assistant

The Canadian Homelessness Research Network

023 Winters

York University

4700 Keele Street

Toronto, ON M3J 1P3