[homeles_ot-l] FW: Canadian Museum for Human Rights roundtable June 11

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Tue May 19 15:45:57 EDT 2009

FYI
Linda

Linda O'Neil

Chair, Public Affairs Working Group

Alliance to End Homelessness

Public Education Consultant
Canadian Mental Health Association, Ottawa Branch

Tel: (613) 737-7791 ext 135

Email: loneil at cmhaottawa.ca<mailto:loneil at cmhaottawa.ca>

This is an invitation to participate in a roundtable discussion in Ottawa, Ontario on Thursday June 11th, 2009 from 7-9 p.m., as part of the Canadian Museum for Human Rights' content and storygathering tour across Canada.

This is an opportunity to contribute your experiences and your perspectives to Canada's newest national museum, due to open in Winnipeg in 2012.

Your feedback and input will help us as we develop the exhibitions for the new Museum and identify ways in which we can continue to have an ongoing dialogue with all Canadians. The Museum's purpose is to explore the subject of human rights in order to enhance the public's understanding of human rights, to promote respect for others, and to encourage reflection and dialogue.

For more information on this exciting new "Idea Museum" click here<http://mailer.efactory.ca/Content/Messages/100htm/CMHR-27-04-09-Bro-combined.pdf> or go to www.humanrightsmuseum.ca<http://www.humanrightsmuseum.ca>

Please feel free to extend this invitation to colleagues, family, friends and other members of your community.

[http://mailer.efactory.ca/Content/Messages/100htm/English-Share-Your-Stories-head.jpg]

To reserve your place, or to refer us to someone you feel could contribute to these sessions, please

Email us at : rsvp at humanrightsmuseum.ca<mailto:rsvp at humanrightsmuseum.ca>
Phone : 1-877-295-6639

If you are unable to attend a session in person, but have some ideas or stories to share, we welcome your e-mails or your telephone calls at the contact details above.

For media inquiries, contact :
Angela Cassie, Director of Communications and Public Engagement,
1-204-289-2006 or e-mail angela.cassie at humanrightsmuseum.ca<mailto:angela.cassie at humanrightsmuseum.ca>

Sincerely,

[http://mailer.efactory.ca/Content/Messages/100htm/English-Signature-Block.jpg]

If you are unable to view this message click here<http://mailer.efactory.ca/Content/Messages/100.htm>.