[homeles_ot-l] People for a Better Ottawa (PBO) Community Forum June 23

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu May 21 15:29:54 EDT 2009

FYI . . . Lynne Browne

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

HYPERLINK "http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/"www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____

From: Jenny Gullen [mailto:jgullen at sympatico.ca]
Sent: May 21, 2009 3:07 PM
To: Lynne Browne

Hi Lynne – could you pass this along?

Thx

CHANGES ARE HAPPENING AT CITY HALL!

People for a Better Ottawa (PBO) reminds you that our Community Forum will
take place this Saturday  at First United Church, 347 Richmond Road from
9:30am to 1:00pm

At the forum, we will be talking about the changes that are happening -
changes in decision-making, service delivery and public consultation – all
part of the Mid-Term Governance Review .

The purpose of the forum is to help Ottawa residents understand what changes
are being proposed and how such changes might directly affect our lives – in
terms of how the public is able to have input as decisions are being
considered and how municipal services are delivered.

We want to hear what you think and will then develop a PBO position paper
for the Corporate Services Committee. We will also put together speaking
points that can be used by other resident groups who wish to present to
Committee.

I have attached our forum flyer, an outline of the day and our recent press
release.

Please come and make your voice heard.

Thanks,

Jenny Gullen