[homeles_ot-l] FW: Substance Use Forum June 11th-- RSVP for display booth-- please circulate

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu May 28 14:50:37 EDT 2009

FYI

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

HYPERLINK "http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/"www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

   _____

From: Peter Williams [mailto:Peter_Williams at camh.net]
Sent: May 28, 2009 2:38 PM
To: Peter Williams
Subject: Substance Use Forum June 11th-- RSVP for display booth-- please
circulate

Finding Hope Together

Exploring addictions in our community

The United Neighbors project is pleased to invite your organization to
participate in our drugs and alcohol forum. The forum will be held on
Thursday June 11th, between 5:30 – 9:00 pm at the Ron Kolbus Lakeside Centre
(102 Greenview Avenue). Our goal is for the public to be able to find out
about services and supports within their community and local agencies. The
event will be a good opportunity to create connections with active community
members. We will also be serving a free dinner, dessert and beverages.

We are also interested in having organizations set up information booths at
the event to promote an awareness of local services and supports. We are
aiming to have the booths set up at 5:00 pm and taken down at 7:30 pm. To
register a table, please contact Robynn at HYPERLINK
"mailto:r.collins at pqchc.com"r.collins at pqchc.com or (613)-820-4922 ext.522.

For further information on the United Neighbours Project, please visit
HYPERLINK
"http://www.unitedneighbours.weebly.com"www.unitedneighbours.weebly.com

Please RSVP to HYPERLINK "mailto:r.collins at pqchc.com"r.collins at pqchc.com if
you are able to attend, so that we can estimate who will be participating.
All are welcome, and we hope to see you there.

Peter Williams, M.S.W./M.S.S.
Program Consultant/Conseiller en programmes
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health/
Centre de toxicomanie et de santé mentale
150 rue Isabella St., Suite/Bureau 205, Phase 1
Ottawa, ON K1S 1V7
Tel./Tél.: 613-569-6024 X 8213
Fax/Télec.: 613-569-6117
peter_williams at camh.net