[homeles_ot-l] Action Now FW: Bill C-304 A Call for A National Housing Strategy

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Sep 15 13:09:52 EDT 2009

FYI, below is a good opportunity for action right now to help build
all-party support for Bill C-304, an Act to ensure secure, adequate,
accessible and affordable housing for Canadians. Please circulate.

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

613-241-7913, ext. 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>

  _____