[homeles_ot-l] Community Info Session on Housing Services

Rob MacDonald robm at housinghelp.on.ca
Wed Feb 24 15:15:47 EST 2010

Hi, everyone,
Housing Help and the Social Housing Registry have organized an information
session for workers in the community who work with homeless clients or those
who are at risk of homelessness.  The purpose is to help community workers
advocate effectively on behalf of their clients by providing up to date
information on how the priority system works for social housing, and
detailing what services  are available to help tenants  resolve problems
such as evictions and maintenance issues.  It is an ideal session for
housing support workers, counselors, health workers, OW, ODSP  and anyone
whose clients experience housing difficulties.

It will be held Monday, March 29th at 2:00pm at the Hintonburg Community
Centre.  FLYER ATTACHED.
Registration required.

--
Rob MacDonald,

"Warriors, warriors we call ourselves.  We fight for
splendid virtue, for high endeavour, for sublime wisdom,
therefore we call ourselves warriors."
Aunguttara Nikaya