[homeles_ot-l] Reminder: Discovery University Information Session next Tuesday at Ottawa Mission

Wendy McCarl wmccarl at ottawamission.com
Tue Jan 5 14:08:29 EST 2010

Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your past support of Discovery University.  With ten
sessions under our belts, we look forward offering still more free
university-level courses in the Humanities to those who are experiencing
homelessness and low-income in Ottawa.

This is just a reminder that we will hold an information session on
Discovery University at The Ottawa Mission on Tuesday, January 12 at 2
p.m.  We invite all client service providers to attend.  Find out more
about the program as well as the upcoming Winter 2010 session!

Attached is an invitation with more information included.  If you plan
to attend the presentation, please RSVP to Patti Linn by Friday, January
8.  Many thanks to everyone who has RSVP'd so far!

Patti Linn

Tutor and Program Coordinator, Discovery University

First Baptist Church
140 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON     K1P 5J4
tel - 613-234-3261 / fax - 613-234-5387