[homeles_ot-l] FW: Free Workshop Series: Greening Ottawa's Non-Governmental Organizations

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Jan 26 12:17:52 EST 2010

NGOs - FYI

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

Cell 613-513-6647

Office 613-241-7913, ext. 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>

  _____

From: Meg McCallum [mailto:Meg.McCallum at CCOCHOUSING.ORG]

Please find attached information on a free workshop series offered by the
Envirocentre and The Natural Step Canada on greening your non-governmental
organization. The deadline for applications is February 15, and sessions
start in March.

CCOC participated in the last session, and I highly recommend participating
if you are working on improving the sustainability of your housing and
operations. I would be pleased to answer any questions - feel free to
contact me by phone or e-mail.

Sincerely,

Meg McCallum

Membership & Communications Coordinator