[homeles_ot-l] Temporary move + phone number for Alliance to End Homelessness

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Wed Jul 14 07:29:49 EDT 2010

We're making a temporary move this morning . . .

Effective 2 pm today, July 14th, our phone number for the next six months will be:

613-241-1573 ext. 205

There will be no change in the ATEH email address - lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>  or mailing address - Alliance to End Homelessness, 147 Besserer St., Ottawa ON, K1N 6A7.

As many of you know, the Alliance to End Homelessness has been generously provided with office space, phone and internet access by The Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa, one of our member agencies, and they need to make building improvements over the next six months.

The Salvation Army Booth Centre has very kindly offered us office space, phone and internet access over that period.

Also note that my vacation starts this Friday and my auto reply and phone number will be providing contact instructions during those weeks.

Thanks,

Lynne

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Temporary Phone #:  613-241-1573, ext 205
Mailing address: 147 Besserer St., Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>