[homeles_ot-l] Fundraiser - golf tournament

Dan Sabourin dansabourin at ysb.on.ca
Tue Jul 20 10:40:21 EDT 2010

Good Morning All,

I hope you will join me and the Youth Services Bureau in our golf
fundraising event on September 10th. This year the proceeds of the event
will be directed to the Drop In Centre, supporting the upcoming
renovations

Best ball tournaments are great for all ranges of skill and experience
to the "I've never played" golfer to the " low handicapper". It will be
played at the exclusive and members only Carleton Gulf and Yacht Club,
which for me ,a coupon user, is a treat.

You can register as a single, twosome or threesome and our team will
endeavor to match you up in foursomes. A great way to say goodbye to
summer and welcome the fall.  Lots of fun and prizes.

I have included all the information you need to register and ,if
possible, you can support us further by posting in your workplace and
sharing with your family and friends.  For those of you who are
interested in a sponsorship package ( company sponsor packages and
prices include cart, hole and other creative ways to advertise your
company support), contact me by email or phone.

Room for only 144 golfers, sign up quickly to ensure your spot.

I hope to see you there.

Dan Sabourin

Youth Services Bureau

Director of Community Services