[homeles_ot-l] FW: OCHAI Strategic Planning Meeting - Friday April 9

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Mon Mar 1 16:34:42 EST 2010

FYI - Apologies for cross-postings.

________________________________
From: Watt, Jama [mailto:jwatt at cheo.on.ca]
Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 8:05 AM
To: Watt, Jama
Cc: Wilks, Jennifer
Subject: OCHAI Strategic Planning Meeting - Friday April 9

Please distribute broadly

                                    [cid:image001.jpg at 01CAB959.B4B6D7B0] Ottawa Child and Youth Housing Advocacy Initiative (OCHAI)
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CAB959.B4B6D7B0]

Looking Forward:
 Child & Youth Health and Housing in our Community
OCHAI Strategic Planning Meeting

Date: Friday April 9, 2010
Time: 10:00am-1:00pm
Location: CHEO Boardroom
CHEO, 401 Smyth Rd, Ottawa

Light lunch included
Please return the completed the registration form by Friday April 2, 2010

Please join us at the OCHAI 2010 strategic planning session. Past, present and new members are welcome to share their voice and help shape our 2010/2011 directions and focus. In this session we will identify key issues and explore new opportunities.

OCHAI is a working group of the Child and Youth Health Network for Eastern Ontario (CYHNEO), over the past 5 years OCHAI has developed and disseminated the Housing and Health Toolbox for Children and Youth, has been committed to promoting cross-sector partnerships, has raised awareness on housing as child and youth health issue, and has advocated for improved housing and health for children, youth and families.

Share your voice on the housing needs of children, youth and families in our community!

For more information or to register, please contact jwilks at cheo.on.ca<mailto:jwilks at cheo.on.ca>

Jenn Wilks
Coordinator
Ottawa Child/Youth Housing Advocacy Initiative (OCHAI)
Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
613-737-7600 ext. 3477
jwilks at cheo.on.ca<mailto:jwilks at cheo.on.ca>