[homeles_ot-l] Centre 507: Closed March 8-March 14 inclusive

Caroline Ann Giekes manager at centre507.org
Wed Mar 3 18:21:21 EST 2010

Dear friends and colleagues:
*
Centre 507 will be closed from Monday March 8 through Sunday, March 14,
2010.*

Centretown United Church is undergoing some major renovations, and an
unforeseen issue has been discovered that requires all utilities be
turned off while repairs are completed.   As a result, Centre 507 will
be unable to open.

This news has come to us last minute, and we are working on alternative
service delivery options to reduce the impact on our participants.
That said, we won't be disappearing completely:

    * Our expanded Outreach Team will be on the street and can be
      reached at 613-293-7176 or 613-293-0401,
    * Our Rooming House support worker will continue to be available by
      phone; 613-720-7176,
    * Some of our Life Skills Management Programming will still be
      offered; Coffee Talk on Tuesday @ 1pm, and Book Club on Wednesday
      @ 1pm.  Both will be hosted at the Second Cup (corner of Somerset
      and Bank),
    * and we will be checking our phone messages at the centre and our
      email regularly.

If you have any concerns or questions, please call:  613-233-5626

Caroline Ann Giekes
Centre Manager