[homeles_ot-l] FW: safeTALK T4T (re suicide prevention traiining for those who have taken ASIST)

Linda O'Neil loneil at cmhaottawa.ca
Tue Mar 30 16:02:57 EDT 2010

FYI

Hi everyone, Bonjour tout le monde,

I wanted to let you know that I have rescheduled the safeTALK T4T to May 31st and June 1st 2010.  safeTALK est aussi disponible en français.Une formation de formateurs en français peut être organisée. Celle-ci est en anglais.

I have attached the brochure and the trainer criteria and would ask you to send out to your networks. I have reserved bedrooms at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites and therefore welcome out of town candidates. I have room for 9 people.I can only train 10 people at a time.

safeTALK is a workshop that can be offered to anyone over the age of 15. It is a good workshop for large organizations. It focuses on alertness and keeping people safe by referring to someone who has taken the Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training.

Merci

Renée

Renée Ouimet,MSW,RSW
Capacity Building and Education Division Director
Directrice,Division de l'éducation et la mobilisation communautaire
CMHA, Ottawa Branch ACSM, Section d'Ottawa
1355 rue Bank
Ottawa, KIH 8K7
613 737-7791 extension/poste 124

* Do you really have to print this email? Think environment!
Devez-vous vraiment imprimer ce courriel? Pensons à l'environnement!

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE. IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT OUR INTERNAL RECORDS. PLEASE THEN DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE. THANK YOU.
CE MESSAGE EST STRICTEMENT RÉSERVÉ À L'USAGE DE L'INDIVIDU À QUI IL EST ADRESSÉ. IL PEUT CONTENIR DE L'INFORMATION PRIVILÉGIÉE OU CONFIDENTIELLE. TOUTE DIVULGATION DE CETTE COMMUNICATION EST STRICTEMENT PROHIBÉE. SI VOUS AVEZ REÇU CETTE COMMUNICATION PAR ERREUR, VEUILLEZ COMMUNIQUER AVEC NOUS IMMÉDIATEMENT ET ENSUITE DÉTRUIRE CE MESSAGE. MERCI.