[homeles_ot-l] Conference Board Report on Affordable Housing

Linda Lalonde linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 18:54:22 EDT 2010

Hi folks,

Attached is the press release from the Conference Board of Canada about their new report on Affordable Housing. It has a link in it to the full report. You'll have to sign up for their e-research "club" but it's free and just takes a few minutes. Then you have access to all their material.

I know you'll all be shocked to see we need more affordable housing!

Linda.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/