[homeles_ot-l] Affordable Housing Centre FW: CMHC Housing Research e-Newsletter 2010-05-10

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon May 10 15:40:07 EDT 2010

FYI, at http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/index.cfm

CMHC Affordable Housing Centre

CMHC has a team of experts dedicated to advancing affordable housing
solutions across the country. Access the most comprehensive range of
affordable housing information, tools and resources that can help make your
vision a reality.

In This Section:

*       About CMHC's
<http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/afhoce_001.cfm>  Affordable
Housing Centre
The CMHC Affordable Housing Centre has a team of experts on affordable
housing that work with the private, public and non-profit sectors to help
develop affordable housing.

*       Financial <http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/fias/index.cfm>
Assistance
Financial assistance is available to help get an affordable housing project
started, increase the supply, and fund renovations.

*       Seed Funding
<http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/fias/fias_001.cfm>

*       Proposal
<http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/fias/fias_004.cfm>  Development
Funding

*       Affordable
<http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/fias/fias_005.cfm>  Housing
Initiative

*       Canada
<javascript:HandleLink('cpe_1959_0','CPNEWWIN:NewWindow%5Etop=10,left=10,wid
th=500,height=400,toolbar=1,location=1,directories=0,status=1,menubar=1,scro
llbars=1,resizable=1 at http://www.cmhc.ca/housingactionplan/index.cfm');> 's
Economic Action Plan

*       Renovation Programs
<http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/co/prfinas/index.cfm>

*       Mortgage Loan
<http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/afhoce_002.cfm>  Insurance
CMHC enables lenders to offer even more financing flexibilities to home
buyers as well as developers of rental projects, beyond those available for
the financing of market housing.

*       Affordable
<http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/prpr/index.cfm>  Housing Project
Profiles
Discover affordable housing solutions that have worked in communities across
Canada.

*       Affordable
<http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/sust/index.cfm>  Housing Success
Stories
These personal accounts demonstrate the positive impact that affordable
housing solutions have made in the lives of Canadians.

*       Tools and <http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/afhoce/tore/index.cfm>
Resources
Learning resources and interactive tools to help you with your affordable
housing development projects.

*       Housing Awards
<http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/inpr/graw/hoawpr/index.cfm>  Program (HAP)
HAP recognizes individuals and organizations that have implemented
innovations to improve the quality, choice and affordability of housing for
Canadians. Contact <http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/corp/cous/cous_023.cfm>
Us
Our team of experts is ready to help you with your housing project.

147 Besserer St., 2nd Floor, Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

Cell 613-513-6647

Office 613-241-7913, ext. 205

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>

  _____