[homeles_ot-l] FW: Embracing Change

Bruce Ransom bransom at wabano.com
Fri May 21 13:55:58 EDT 2010

From: Marlene Souliere
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2010 6:26 PM
To: Marlene Souliere (msouliere at wabano.com)
Subject: Embracing Change

Who:    Community

When:  June 8, 2010

Time:    10 a.m.-5 p.m.

Where: Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health

Cost:     Donation

The only thing in life that is guaranteed is change. Mother earth shows
us this reality by the changing seasons.  We go from sunset to sunrise.
Our grandmother moon is in a constant change. Yet we human beings resist
change and react to change creating stress on our spirits and bodies.
We will look at ways to reduce stress during the upcoming changes.  How
does one achieve a balanced lifestyle mentally, physically, spiritually
and emotionally from within. The workshop is designed to provide a
cognitive life raft to provide insight into our reactions to change.
Also there will be active participation through experiential exercises
that will give opportunity for participants to explore strategies to
maintain balance.

Please see attached poster for more details.

Marlene Souliere

Mental Wellness Team

Wabano Centre for Aboriginal Health

299 Montreal Road