[homeles_ot-l] FW: Housing Again Bulletin #136 November 2010

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Fri Nov 5 13:02:54 EDT 2010

FYI . . . there's a community spotlight on YSB in this edition.

Lynne Browne

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>

Office: 613-241-1573, ext. 205 (Temp. # )

Mail to: 147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca>

ATEH on Facebook HERE
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-
Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall&ref=ts>  &

on Twitter HERE @endhomelessOTT <https://twitter.com/endhomelessOTT>