[homeles_ot-l] Job posting at CCOC

Meg McCallum Meg.McCallum at CCOCHOUSING.ORG
Mon Oct 4 14:45:38 EDT 2010

Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation is hiring a

Maintenance Supervisor - Tenant Services

Centretown Citizens Ottawa Corporation (CCOC) is an award-winning
private non-profit housing company that values innovation, creativity
and dynamism.  We own and manage over 1500 rental units in 50 properties
across downtown Ottawa. We're hiring a Maintenance Supervisor - Tenant
Services (full time position).

The Maintenance Supervisor - Tenant Services is responsible for ensuring
the timely completion of tenant related maintenance services, including
unit turnovers, service calls and emergency response for maintenance
problems.   This is accomplished through the oversight and scheduling of
staff and contractors.

Salary, summary of benefits and complete job description available at
www.ccochousing.org <http://www.ccochousing.org/>

DEADLINE: Friday, October 22, 2010, 5pm