[homeles_ot-l] Sunday, Sept.19th at 3pm-5 pm.FW: Stand Up Event for Make Poverty History- Ottawa West-Nepean chapter

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu Sep 16 16:55:27 EDT 2010

FYI:

The Event: A Peaceful Walk to Stand Up to Eradicate  Domestic & Global
Poverty, held by the  Make Poverty History, Ottawa West-Nepean chapter

Date: Sunday, Sept.19th, 2010 at 3pm-5 pm.
Place: Meet at the Trolley Station at Britannia Park in Ottawa
West-Nepean

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>

Office: 613-241-1573, ext. 205 --- (Temp. # till Jan. 2011)

Mail to: 147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca>