[homeles_ot-l] Heron Gate Tenants Information Session

Rob MacDonald robm at housinghelp.on.ca
Wed Apr 20 15:21:04 EDT 2011

Hi, everyone,
Please find attached a flyer for an information session for the
tenants in the Heron Gate area in the south end of Ottawa.  The
session focuses on tenants rights and responsibilities, evictions, and
maintenance issues.  The flyer attached contains an English version,
as well as the text for French, Somali, and Arabic.  It takes place on
Saturday, May 7th from 10:30am to 12:00pm

If you know of tenants in the area who would benefit from this
session, please feel free to pass along the information.

The session  was organized by local community agencies and the tenants
in the Heron Gate neighbourhood.
--
Rob MacDonald,
Advocate for Tenants

"Warriors, warriors we call ourselves.  We fight for
splendid virtue, for high endeavour, for sublime wisdom,
therefore we call ourselves warriors."
Aunguttara Nikaya