[homeles_ot-l] Federal Candidates invited to lunch next Tuesday

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Thu Apr 21 16:49:42 EDT 2011

Absolutely, a National Housing Strategy will be included as the lead-in to # 1. Lynne

Lynne Browne

Coordinator, Alliance to End Homelessness

613-241-7913 ext. 205

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca <mailto:lbrowne at ysb.on.ca>

147 Besserer St., Ottawa, ON K1N 6A7

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca>