[homeles_ot-l] Fwd: REVISED Special Diet Fact Sheet

Terrie mocharebyl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 11:20:42 EST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Income Security Advocacy Centre (ISAC) <isac at lao.on.ca>
Date: 11 February 2011 11:17
Subject: REVISED Special Diet Fact Sheet
To: mocharebyl at gmail.com

 Hello all,

It was pointed out to ISAC that there was a typo on the first page of the
"What You Should Know" fact sheet – It was  said that the amount for
Diabetes was going from $22 to $51 – in fact, it’s going from $42 to $81.

We do apologize for this. We have made the change and have noted on the
bottom of the sheet that this is a REVISED version – please DESTROY all
previous versions and replace with this.

Also, please RESEND this to anyone you have already forwarded it to.

AND as mentioned yesterday, this is being translated into FRENCH and  will
sent as soon as it is received.

Thank you and apologies,

Income Security Advocacy Centre (ISAC)

425 Adelaide Street West, 5th Floor

Toronto, Ontario   M5V 3C1Phone: 416-597-5820 x 5155

Fax: 416-597-5821

ISAC website: www.incomesecurity.org<http://www.cleonet.ca/maillist/lt/t_go.php?i=151&e=MzI2Nw==&l=http://www.incomesecurity.org/>

Social Assistance Review website:
www.sareview.ca<http://www.cleonet.ca/maillist/lt/t_go.php?i=151&e=MzI2Nw==&l=http://www.sareview.ca/>