[homeles_ot-l] Today - Moving back Jan 31- YSB downtown drop-in

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Mon Jan 31 09:42:57 EST 2011

Dear community partners,

Starting January 31st, many services at the YSB Downtown Services and Drop-In Centre at 147 Besserer Street will be open for business. As you know, the centre has been under construction since September to improve services for street-involved youth.

See attached poster for more details.

I ask that you pass this information along to your clients who may have been impacted by the relocation of services.

As always, I want to thank you for your past, present, and ongoing support. Your help ensured that youth had access to the important services that they needed during this time.

Warmest regards,

Dan Sabourin

Director, Community Services

www.ysb.ca <https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.ysb.ca>

lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Temporary Phone #:  613-241-1573, ext 205
Mailing address: 147 Besserer St., Ottawa ON  K1N 6A7
www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca <http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/>