[homeles_ot-l] FW: Free Art Workshop CORRECTION

Life Management Skills Program lmsprogram at centre507.org
Mon Jul 4 16:37:57 EDT 2011

Hello All.

My apologies.  In my haste to get this invitation out, I hit a wrong key.
Please re-post this announcement with

the correct phone number.  If you know of people who have been unable to
call in their registration, please

pass on the right number ( 613-233-5626) along with my apology.  Thank-you

Free Art Workshop

Artistic Expressions Studio

507 Bank Street (Bank and Argyle)

2-dimensional Mixed Media

with Lisa Thomas

Lisa has been a multi-media visual artist for over 20years.

After an education in Fine Arts at the University of Ottawa,  Lisa has
exhibited her work locally and abroad.

Known for her fun, open and explorational style of teaching,

Lisa offers this 3 hour hands-on workshop for artists who want to learn
about and create 2-dimentional mixed media art.

There will be an abundance of materials to work with

and ample time to exercise your creativity.

Wednesday, July 13th

12:30 - 3:30

Please register by calling Margaret at

613-233-5626 ext. 223