[homeles_ot-l] City budget - in more detail by committee

Linda Lalonde linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 15:09:54 EDT 2011

Hi folks,

I know a lot of you only want to receive things related to housing but many of you are in agencies whose clientele depend on transit and social services. Because of that, I thought I would send around my summaries of those parts of the city budget only. They will come as attachments and, if you're not interested, you can delete them. If you want the commentaries on the other parts of the budget (Environment, Planning, Finance & Economic Development, Transportation, or Agriculture & Rural Affairs), let me know.

The Transit Commission met yesterday and received their piece of the city budget. Attached is a summary of the Chair's opening remarks and the General Manager's presentation and a few editorial comments.

Linda.