[homeles_ot-l] Feed the Soul and Help Reduce Hunger!

Linda Lalonde linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 01:46:19 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

If you eat red meat and you're going to eat out in April anyway, why not do it in a way that helps both you and the food banks of Ontario? Please see the message below for a deal from Casey's Restaurants that will benefit the food banks and give you $10 off a meal in the summer.

There's a Casey's in Gloucester at 1880 Ogilvie Road just west of Blair Road, the Gloucester Centre and the Blair transit station.

Linda.

--- On Wed, 4/4/12, Ontario Association of Food Banks <c+oafb at trusted-sender.convio.net> wrote:

Having trouble? View this message on our website.

Dear Linda,

Casey’s Marks 5th Anniversary of Feed the Soul
by Giving Back to Guests Who Support Annual Campaign to Help Reduce Hunger

Guests will receive a $10 coupon when purchasing a rib entrée from Casey’s during its Feed the Soul campaign in April to use towards Casey’s new summer menu in Ontario and new menu in Québec.
To celebrate raising $250,000, over the past five years, for food banks in Ontario and Québec through its annual Feed the Soul campaign, Casey’s Grill ● Bar is giving back to guests who continue to support the campaign.
>From April 2nd – 22nd, 2012, Casey’s will give each guest who purchases a rib entrée a $10 coupon that can be used to try Casey’s new summer menu in Ontario and new core menu in Québec. For each rib entrée purchase, Casey’s will also donate $1 to the Ontario Association of Food Banks and Banques alimentaires Québec.
“Thanks to the wonderful support of our guests, we have raised $250,000 over the past five years through Feed the Soul to help reduce hunger across Ontario and Québec,” says Grant Cobb, Senior Vice President, Brand Management for Prime Restaurants Inc. “We’re thrilled with the success of Feed the Soul. The campaign has created a real sense of community as each year we see an increase in guests coming out to help fight hunger in their community while providing their family with a delicious meal.”
On behalf of the Ontario Association of Food Banks, we would like to say Thank You to Casey's for its incredible support of hunger reduction across our province, and to the incredible people who support the campaign!

This April - Feed your Soul, and Help Reduce Hunger!

Unsubscribe | Forward to a Friend | Visit our web site
Ontario Association of Food Banks (OAFB)
555 Bloor Street West, 2nd Floor
Toronto, ON M5S 1Y6
Copyright © 2009 All rights reserved