[homeles_ot-l] Invitation from Inner City Ministries - Aug 16th, 7:30 pm at Boushey's 348 Elgin St

Linda Lalonde linda_lalonde_ottawa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 12:51:49 EDT 2012

--- On Wed, 8/8/12, OIM wrote:

Dear Linda,

Could you please post the following invite and poster attachment on the ATEH listserv? Thank you:

Dear friends and supporters of Ottawa Innercity Ministries,

Over the past couple of months, the youth in our Passion 4 Youth Fine Arts Program have been working on a mural project on the side wall of Boushey’s Fruit Market. Through the Paint It Up Program - sponsored by Crime Prevention Ottawa in partnership with The City of Ottawa - our youth have collaborated with Ottawa Urban Arts to create something they are proud to invite you to view.

Please see the attached invitation for more details and make plans to join us!

Jelica Zdero
Managing Director
Ottawa Innercity Ministries
384 Bank Street, Suite 300