[homeles_ot-l] ONLINE - ATEH 2012 Forum proceedings and presentations

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Wed Dec 5 14:46:23 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

The proceeding from the ATEH's 2012 Community Forum on Homelessness
<http://www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca/events/Forum2012.cfm>  are now
available on our website. The Keynote speakers' PowerPoint presentations and
the Research Round-up slides are also available now. You are welcome to
circulate this link.

We hope to add You Tube clips of our presenters shortly too and we are also
gathering the Table Talk handouts files too.

We'll let you know when both are available.

Lynne

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

 <mailto:lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>
lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.endhomelessness
ottawa.ca> www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.com/ho
me.php?%23!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall
%26ref=ts> Facebook &
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://twitter.com/endhom
elessOTT> Twitter at endhomelessOTT