[homeles_ot-l] New Ask Me Ottawa Story! Jamie Hammond from Operation Come Home talks about the path that led her to working with at-risk and homeless youth

Derek Antoine dantoine at connect.carleton.ca
Thu Feb 16 12:30:30 EST 2012

This week, Jamie Hammond talks about the path that led her to working
with at-risk and homeless youth...

“In my fourth year of university I began volunteering at Operation
Come Home. My friend was a placement student at the organization and
she thought it was something that I might be interested in. I began
running the playgroup on Tuesday afternoons, as well as working in the
Drop-In one morning a week. The thing that struck me the most was…”

Read the full story here: http://askmeottawa.ca/?page_id=190

- Keep the momentum going! Share your story here: askmeottawa at gmail.com
- Wear the Ask Me button proudly!
- Forward this story to a friend!