[homeles_ot-l] ATEH is moving July 19

Lynne Browne lbrowne at ysb.on.ca
Tue Jul 17 12:46:35 EDT 2012

Dear ATEH listserv members,

The Alliance to End Homelessness is moving its office over this week.
(See below for more on limited summer hours.)

NEW, NEW, NEW!

Please update your contact information now - plans are currently in
place to make the transition seamless.

Email:           lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

Address:       171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

Phone #:       613-241-1573, ext 314

We are pleased to announce that our new location is on the first floor
of the Salvation Army's Ottawa Booth Centre, a very generous ATEH member
organization. Our Steering Committee has been meeting there for years!

The Alliance has spent 11 wonderful years located in an office at the
Youth Services Bureau's Downtown Drop-in Centre. YSB is also an ATEH
member organization. Their generosity has made a big difference over the
years by providing us with "a room to grow" to where we are working hard
to strengthen the Alliance now that it is an incorporated non-profit!
Space needs at YSB dictate a move this summer.

Summer hours

The office is closed from July 20 to August 27th.

Email will be checked weekly during that time. If anything urgent comes
up please call the new number for instructions: 613-241-1573, ext. 314.

Messages to the listserv

All listserv members may directly post messages relevant to homelessness
& affordable housing to the ATEH list.

Remember to add our listserv posting address to your CONTACTS -
homeles_ot-l at list.web.net - it's definitely not intuitive!

Wishing all of you an enjoyable - if hot - summer!

Lynne

Lynne Browne

Executive Director,

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.endhomeless
nessottawa.ca>

Facebook
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.co
m/home.php?%23!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-Ottawa/13602938644239
8?v=wall%26ref=ts>  & Twitter at endhomelessOTT
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://twitter.com/en
dhomelessOTT>