[homeles_ot-l] Nelson House - quick update

Liz Harris liz at shepherdsofgoodhope.com
Fri Jun 15 08:48:55 EDT 2012

Fantastic.   Liz

  _____

From: homeles_ot-l-bounces at list.web.net
[mailto:homeles_ot-l-bounces at list.web.net] On Behalf Of Linda Lalonde
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 9:54 PM
To: homeles_ot-l at list.web.net
Subject: [homeles_ot-l] Nelson House - quick update

Hi folks,

A quick update on the Nelson House saga - the members meeting called for
tonight with the purpose of closing the shelter down did not take place.

This is not the end of the problems and the 15 beds are still not back in
service. It is just a momentary reprieve. There will be more going on in the
next few days and I will give more details then.

I just wanted to get this out for the time being since I've had lots of
questions.

Linda.