[homeles_ot-l] Options Bytown launches new website

Lorraine Bentley lbentley at optionsbytown.com
Thu Mar 1 10:57:47 EST 2012

[optionlogo-lightbg-word-excel copy.bmp]

Supportive Housing Organization Options Bytown, helps house hundreds in Ottawa, finds a new home online

March 1, 2012

Since supportive housing organization Options Bytown opened the doors to its first building in 1989, it has helped hundreds of people, who would otherwise be at risk of homelessness, find a home in Ottawa and has delivered supports to thousands more. Today, Options Bytown finds its own new home online with the launch of its updated, redesigned website,  www.optionsbytown.com<http://www.optionsbytown.com>.

"Options Bytown is about building community" says Executive Director,
 Lorraine Bentley. "We're excited to be able to reach out through our new website and help people learn more about what we do and how they can help to build our community and provide hope to those in need."

The new website showcases how Options Bytown's locally grown model of supportive housing, not only provides a home, but gives people hope and the help they need to thrive and live independently.

Lorraine Bentley
Executive Director
Options Bytown Non-Profit Housing Corp.
380 Cumberland St.
Ottawa  ON  K1N 9P3
phone: 613-241-6363 x223
fax: 613-241-4855
email: lbentley at optionsbytown.com<mailto:lbentley at optionsbytown.com>
www.optionsbytown.com<http://www.optionsbytown.com>

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE ADDRESSEE. IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEDGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY SO THAT WE MAY CORRECT OUR INTERNAL RECORDS. PLEASE THEN DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES. THANK-YOU.

CE MESSAGE EST STRICTEMENT RÉSERVÉ A QUI IL EST ADRESSÉ. LE MESSAGE PEUT CONTENIR DE L'INFORMATION PRIVILÉGIÉE OU CONFIDENTIELLE. TOUTE DIVULGATION DE CETTE COMMUNICATION EST STRICTEMENT PROHIBÉ. SI VOUS AVEZ RECU CETTE COMMUNICATION PAR ERREUR, VEUILLEZ COMMUNIQUER AVEC NOUS IMMEDIATEMENT ET ENSUITE SUPPRIMER CE MESSSAGE. MERCI.