[homeles_ot-l] Footsteps to Recovery - Creativity and Mental Health

Tamara Chipperfield tchipperfield at salus.on.ca
Wed Mar 28 14:11:35 EDT 2012

Footsteps to Recovery - Creativity and Mental Health

Over the next two years, Ottawa Salus and Artswell  www.artswell.ca  will be teaming up to offer a comprehensive city-wide creative arts and mental health project and we are currently seeking input from mental health consumers, their family members and community agencies.  As a first step to implementing the two-year funded project, entitled Footsteps to Recovery - Creativity and Mental Health, we are inviting you to a community consultation meeting.

To learn more about the project, or to become involved with the Footsteps to Recovery planning committee, please attend our first community consultation meeting on Monday, April 16th, 2012 from 2-4pm at our 2000 Scott Street location.  Please feel free to share the attached invitation with any community member who you think might be interested in attending.

For those unable to attend the meeting, we still invite your involvement in the collaboration and planning process.

Please contact Chelsey Karemangingo, Ottawa Salus Community Developer, at ckaremangingo at salus.on.ca or (613) 729-0123 ext. 251 to find out how you can get involved, or to register for the April 16th Consultation Meeting.

Tamara Chipperfield

Community Development Program Manager

Salus Ottawa

2000 Scott Street

Ottawa, On

K1Z 6T2

613-729-0123 x 246

tchipperfield at salus.on.ca <mailto:tchipperfield at salus.on.ca>

Confidentiality Notice: This email message, including any attachments, is confidential and may contain privileged information for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.

Avis de confidentialité : Ce courriel, incluant tout fichier joint, est confidentiel et peut contenir de l'information privilégiée destinée à l'usage exclusif du destinataire indiqué. Toute consultation, utilisation, divulgation ou distribution non autorisée est strictement interdite. Si vous n'êtes pas le destinataire indiqué, veuillez en aviser immédiatement l'expéditeur par courriel et détruire toute copie du message original.  Merci.