[homeles_ot-l] MHI Fw: Job Posting

Lynne new email lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Nov 9 13:04:48 EST 2012

FYI

LYNNE BROWNE
Executive Director
Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa
613-241-1573 ext. 314

-----Original Message-----
From: Multifaith Housing Initiative <mhi.office.mgmt at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 13:39:25
To: Mhi<mhi.office.mgmt at gmail.com>
Subject: Job Posting

Hello All,

Executive Director Sue Evans has informed us of her plans to retire at the
end of the year. Therefore we are reaching out to you for help in finding
some suitable candidates for the vacancy.

Attached is a job posting for the part-time position (24 hours per week) of
Executive Director of Multifaith Housing Initiative. If you know of anyone
who might be interested in this position, please forward to that person.
Those interested in the position should respond by 5 p.m. Monday, November
26 to Gay Richardson, President, MHI at gay at sympatico.ca.  Contact Gay
Richardson to request the French version.
--
Regards,

Micah Garten
Fundraising and Communications Manager
Multifaith Housing Initiative
<http://www.facebook.com/MHIOttawa> <http://es.twitter.com/MHIOttawa>

Together we will continue to provide a more sustained and consistent effort
in addressing the affordable housing crisis in our community