[homeles_ot-l] Thank-You From Ask Me Ottawa

Derek Antoine DerekAntoine at cmail.carleton.ca
Fri Nov 23 12:32:41 EST 2012

This email is to say "thank-you" to all those who are following Ask Me
Ottawa on Facebook and Twitter and have been sharing our messages this
week concerning budget cuts to the homelessness sector! The message
asking folks to contact Mayor Watson's office was well received and
went viral at one point as people shared our updates with their list
of contacts.

The Ask Me Ottawa campaign is about building community and we're proud
that see this community come together in times like these.

www.facebook.com/askmeottawa
www.twitter.com/askmeottawa

All the best,

Ask Me Ottawa Team