[homeles_ot-l] Replacement- closes in Oct. FW: YSB HIV AIDS Educator Posting

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Tue Oct 16 12:14:27 EDT 2012

FYI
 a replacement file

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

Please update your files to show:

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

From: Marilyne Whitty [mailto:mwhitty at ysb.on.ca]
Sent: October-16-12 8:46 AM
To: Marilyne Whitty; lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Subject: RE: YSB HIV AIDS Educator Posting

Hi Lynne

Please use the attached document to distribute instead of the one I sent you
yesterday if you haven’t sent it out yet.  The closing date was in November
instead of October.

Thank you and have a nice day

Marilyne Whitty
Human Resources Generalist / Généraliste en ressources humaines
Youth Services Bureau of Ottawa / Bureau des services à la jeunesse d'Ottawa
2675 Queensview Drive
Ottawa, ON K2B 8K2
613-729-0577 ext 1244
613729-6081 (fax)
 <mailto:mwhitty at ysb.on.ca> mwhitty at ysb.on.ca
 <http://www.ysb.on.ca/> www.ysb-bsj.on.ca

Confidentiality Notice:

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
information.  Any unauthorized review, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.