[homeles_ot-l] MHI FW: National Housing Day and 10th Anniversary Celebration - Journée nationale de l'habitation et 10e anniversaire de l'IMH

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Tue Oct 23 17:45:53 EDT 2012

FYI . . . this MHI event is Nov. 18th.

The official date for National Housing Day (NHD) is the 22nd of November
each year. In Ottawa and in other communities across Canada concerned people
hold homelessness and housing events like MHI’s as a way to mark the
importance of the right to housing. Indeed that’s why the Alliance selected
Nov. 29th for its own annual forum on homelessness. If you know of other NHD
activities in Ottawa please share them with the listserv.

Thanks, Lynne Browne