[homeles_ot-l] FW: Daybreak Housing - Now Accepting Female Applications

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Fri Apr 26 12:30:26 EDT 2013

FYI,

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

 <mailto:lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>
lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

From: Andrea Faulkner [mailto:andrea at daybreakhousing.com]
Sent: April-26-13 11:46 AM
To: 'Lynne Browne'
Cc: 'Andrea Faulkner'
Subject: Daybreak Housing - Now Accepting Female Applications

Hi Lynne,

Could you post the e-mail below on the listserve for me please?

Thanks so much,

Andrea

--

Do you have a client, a friend, or a relative who is looking for affordable
housing? Perhaps Daybreak can help!

Furnished bedrooms are now available for rent!   Daybreak has 5 homes with a
total of 46 bedrooms in various areas of the city, including Centre Town,
Sandy Hill, and Wellington West.  Men and Women live in separate homes.  Our
residents live in a community with 5-12 residents.  Each has a private
locked bedroom and share a common kitchen, living room, washroom and laundry
facilities.

Our homes are well kept, clean, and drug and alcohol free. Rent is
affordable and geared to income.  Daybreak is a Supportive Housing provider.
This means that we offer housing to low income single adults who:

.         require minimal supports to live independently and,

.         have supports secured in the community to address the needs they
have (i.e. addiction and/or mental health supports).

A Housing Support Worker is available to residents during business hours
(Monday to Friday). However, our homes do not have on-site staff. Residents
must be able to live independently and must be able to manage their
activities of daily living (i.e. hygiene, cooking, medication management)
without staff supervision.

If you, your client, friend, or family member is interested in learning more
about Daybreak, please check out our website at www.daybreakhousing.com, or
view the attached PDF brochure regarding Daybreak, our eligibility criteria,
and how to apply.

 * SPACE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR female applicants.*

Both female and male applicants are welcome to apply to our waitlist. We
will contact applicants as vacancies become available.

info at daybreakhousing.com

613-236-8070 X 221

Andrea Faulkner, RSW

Administrative Coordinator