[homeles_ot-l] October 25 Comedy Night in support of MHI

Gay Richardson gay at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 20 17:56:28 EDT 2013

From: Multifaith Housing Initiative

Do you like to laugh, have fun and eat great food? How about supporting a good cause? Want to do all of this at once?

On October 25th, The Kiwanis Club of Ottawa West is holding Yuk Yuk's Comedy Night in support of MHI's A Place to Call Home Campaign.

It is sure to be a blast, get your tickets quickly as supply is limited.

--

Regards,

Micah Garten
Development and Communications Manager, Multifaith Housing Initiative
613-686-1825. 300-153 Chapel St, Ottawa, ON K1N 1H5
 www.multifaithhousing.ca

Together we will continue to provide a more sustained and consistent effort in addressing the affordable housing crisis in our community