[homeles_ot-l] URGENT - ATEH Feb 8 meeting POSTPONED

Lynne new email lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Thu Feb 7 08:08:21 EST 2013

***Postponed***  - A second reminder that the Feb 8th ATEH Members' Meeting has been cancelled and a replacement date will be selected.

ATEH received an email from Robert Marleau, Ottawa's Integrity Commissioner because he needed to postpone coming to be the guest speaker at the Alliance’s meeting Friday, February 8th.

I’ll email the replacement date for the meeting by next Monday .

Mr. Marleau has asked me to extend his apologies. The Mayor had just called a meeting for Fri morning on matters relevant to the Integrity Commissioner's role in the City.

Mr. Marleau also indicated that the delay might turn out to be a bonus as Council may have approved his report by our new date and he will be able to explain and discuss its recommendations.

Thank you,
Lynne Browne

LYNNE BROWNE
Executive Director