[homeles_ot-l] ATEH meeting location for Feb 8th

Lynne Browne lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca
Thu Jan 24 17:02:36 EST 2013

The Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

Members' Meeting - Friday, February 8, 2013, 9-11a.m.

Location:      35 Waller Street ,

in the Dining Room of The Ottawa Mission

*** Please note that arrival time  is between 8:45 and 9 am to allow time
for breakfast clean-up.

Guest Speaker

Robert Marleau

Integrity Commissioner, City of Ottawa

Please join us to meet Robert Marleau and hear about Ottawa's Integrity
Commission. Find out what it means for non-profit organizations in the
homelessness and affordable housing sectors? Are there implications for your
relationship with politicians and staff at City Hall?  There will be time
for your questions after Mr. Marleau's presentation.

While this is an ATEH members' meeting, other people involved in the
homelessness sector are welcome to attend too - simply let me know by email
in advance <mailto:lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca> . The Mission is
very kindly providing refreshments and the numbers affect how the room is
set up - thanks everyone.

Feb. 8th Agenda

9:00    Welcome

9:10    Guest Speaker, followed by questions from the floor

10:30  Brief update from ATEH

Looking forward to seeing you on the 8th,

Lynne

LYNNE BROWNE

Executive Director

Alliance to End Homelessness Ottawa

171 George Street, Ottawa ON K1N 5W5

613-241-1573, ext. 314

 <mailto:lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca>
lynnebrowne at endhomelessnessottawa.ca

<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.endhomelessness
ottawa.ca> www.endhomelessnessottawa.ca

<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.facebook.com/ho
me.php?%23!/pages/Alliance-to-End-Homelessness-Ottawa/136029386442398?v=wall
%26ref=ts> Facebook &
<https://mail.ysb.on.ca/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://twitter.com/endhom
elessOTT> Twitter at endhomelessOTT