[homeles_ot-l] CRECS Impact Newsletter - Summer 2013

Tim D. Aubry taubry at uottawa.ca
Sat Jul 13 14:56:24 EDT 2013

FYI.

From: CRECS
Sent: June-28-13 3:55 PM
To: CRECS
Subject: CRSEC Été 2013 | CRECS Summer 2013
[cid:image002.png at 01CE7400.D7A3A090]

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the Centre for Research on Educational and Community Services (CRECS), I am delighted to share the latest edition of our newsletter, Impact.

You can access a copy of Impact at http://www.socialsciences.uottawa.ca/crecs/eng/documents/ImpactSummer2013-web.pdf  .

Thank you for your continued support. Please feel free to circulate this newsletter to your networks and colleagues.

CRECS is an interfaculty research centre under the auspices of the Faculties of Education and Social Sciences at the University of Ottawa. To learn more, please visit our website at www.crecs.uottawa.ca<http://www.crecs.uottawa.ca>.

Daniel Tamblyn-Watts
Assistant Coordinator, Coop
Centre de recherche sur les services éducatifs et communautaires CRSEC │Centre for Research on Educational and Community Services CRECS
Université d'Ottawa │University of Ottawa
Faculté des sciences sociales et Faculté d’éducation│Faculty of Social Sciences & Faculty of Education
Vanier Room 5002
136 Jean Jacques Lussier
Ottawa, Ontario
K1N 6N5